Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feelin' Madonna-ish!!!?

Madonna 80's Inspired!!
So recently I entered a contest for (ClaudettesMakeup) on Youtube and it was such a blast!! I take the time to view Youtube during the day to see what is new, stylish, for inspiration and for entertainment, of course!! Out here in Belgium, we can get cable from the UK or AFN which some of us know as Armed Forces Network. (BORING).. I truly enjoy watching Youtube and I just love being surrounded by great people on there. Even if you do not meet someone personally, it seems like they are truly your friend. Youtube has created such a neat network...and with that all said...I wanted to personally recognize Claudette from ClaudettesMakeup. She created a contest that was Madonna Inspired. I am so glad she challenged her subscribers on this because I feel like just putting the words "ENTER ME" in the post box is so impersonal, and I know, it is so easy to do! So by challenging her subscribers, she wanted us to make a video inspired by Madonna. How BRILLIANT! I went ahead and entered my video and it was such a blast looking at my husband's face when he noticed I was a BLAST FROM THE PAST (the 80's)...with a leather jacket, big earrings and leggings!! He really liked the look, but I don't think I will be sporting it for a while unless we of course plan an all 80's themed party! There's an idea..lol! So anyway, before I keep rambling on, I decided I would post some pics I took while doing this really fun video for a contest! And well, if I can figure out how, I will post the video below!! Enjoy!!

1 comment: