Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

My first blog post!!

I created this blogspot in order to share information with you about my adventures as an army wife and mother. I started staying home to raise my children when my husband was stationed overseas. I am stationed along with him in Belgium, and let me tell you, it has been adventurous!! I have had much time to think over what I want to do for the rest of my life, but for now I enjoy the simplicity of it all. I wake up each day happier than the next but it took time to get to this place. It was not that easy at first to be living in a foreign country but I had to adjust. I will talk more about that later. So the purpose of this page is to help any military family member out there who is going through the same experiences as me or about to start the life in the military, whether a spouse or a dependent. I would also extend my knowledge to those who are active military as well because that is challenging in itself. I love to help anyone who wants it. I will be posting as much as I can, about my thoughts, ideas, and adventures. I love cooking and creating recipes, taking pictures, and making vids on youtube..this has allowed me to reach out to more people. So thank you for viewing my first post and thank you for your support!! hugs!

1 comment: