Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Turkey and Avocado!!

So recently, my husband and my family were in California visiting and we went to TOGO's!! This place has amazing sandwiches at reasonable prices. I would pick TOGO's over Subway any day! So we returned to Belgium and I was craving another TOGO's turkey and avocado sandwich...which is disappointing because they do not have that out here! ugh. So my husband decided he would recreate the sandwich in our kitchen, and let me tell you...it was AMAZING!!! It was very healthy as well...which is great because we are trying to change our eating habits. So if you would love the recipe...here it is...

2 pieces of whole wheat bread
Light Mayo..only enough to spread a light coating
Light Mustard
2 slices of 2% American Cheese (deli)
1/4 of an avocado
3 pieces of sliced turkey (deli)
1/2 tomatoe
And...LETTUCE....

So put this together and you will not feel guilty for eating it. It is quite filling as whole wheat makes you feel full faster and for a longer period of time! Drink some coke zero...for carbonation or some crystal light and you are def good to go!! ENJOY!!!
I know I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment