Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Andreas!!

My son is going to be ONE years old tomorrow and I can hardly believe it! It seems it was only yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital. Talking about hospitals, my son was born in a Belgian Hospital!! We truly are a Military Family, all of our kids were born in different states, and well a different country! I am so happy to be celebrating my son's birthday and it was so much fun putting together a slide show today because he changed so much over one year! He has learned so much too! He can say "ma-ma" and "da-da" so clearly! I love watching him crawl and not yet ready for him to start walking, because that will mean he will not be a baby anymore!! So, I just want to wish my youngest son a HAPPY 1st Birthday and many more to come!! Oh one fun fact: Andreas was born on March 31st and my husband's favorite Baseball team the SF GIANTS start playing tomorrow, so for all you fans, happy first SF GIANTS Game Day!! I don't think that made any sense but I will leave it there for laughs!!!






Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!
Love Mommy and Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment