Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My first "MilSpouse Friday Fill-In" (March 4,2011)

"MilSpouse Friday Fill In" was created by WifeofaSailor and she does a question and answer every Thursday so her bloggers can respond with their answers. Well I decided to jump right into it RATHER LATE! In fact these questions I am about to answer are for MARCH 4, 2011. But let me just do a trial run to see if I am doing this correctly!!

ChancesImTaking...please let me know if it is correct as I am new to this blogging stuff! lol! Another great blogger I may add with her (MIL)ing it Over topics every week!



So I am hooked and so here we go!!



1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military?


Yes. I wish he were in the Airforce..have you seen their lodging!? Just kidding, my husband loves his job in the Army as an MP. Yes a totally different breed!



2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why?


Ft. Hood is not very appealing to me although I know some people who have said some great things. I've heard Ft Polk is not appealing as well...I just hope to be stationed somewhere with civilization and near a Wal-Mart. LOL! Oh..I don't think I would want to come back here to Belgium..maybe Germany next??



3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens



I would be 25 years old. I think at this age I pretty much knew what I wanted in life and I knew what I needed to do to get it. I also loved that I was at the best shape of my life at this age...hmm if I could just turn back time!!



4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.



I would be "Hidden Treasures"..wow that cereal was discontinued after one year..not sure why but I would love to be that cereal..the fact that I never knew what the middle part of the cereal was made of, intrigued me. As a child the words "hidden" and "treasures" just sounds mysterious! I would be happy to be that cereal unless of course it was pulled out of production because the FDA did not approve! lol. My second choice then would have to be Peanut Butter Crunch!! HOOKED on that cereal.



5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced



Morning beverage would have to be a cup of folgers coffee (not instant) with milk, hazelnut creamer, lots of sugar, and a shot of Baileys Irish Cream. Ok so the shot is not everyday, but that would be great!! ha ha! Why? Well because it just takes all my worries away and wakes me up for the day.


Please feel free to participate in the "MilSpouse Friday Fill In"

No comments:

Post a Comment