Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Belgian Waffles!!

A typical Waffle Stand in Belgium
Brussels, Belgium Square
My youngest son Andreas enjoying his piece of waffle!!
Yes it is true, the BELGIAN WAFFLE exists and here it is a waffle mostly covered in Nutella! We mostly snack on these delicious treats as we shop in the Belgian Town Squares!! My husband and I are limited to the amount of waffles we consume but my boys are in love with them!! We cannot pass a stand without having to stop. They are not expensive at all, for the most part, they range from 1.50 Euro to 2.50 Euro. Not too bad and my kids have (chocolatie) smiles afterwards! Well worth it to me. Some waffles are deep fried and then are covered is sugar...or at least that is what it seems. Most of them are covered in toppings such as strawberries, whip cream and chocolate. Whatever flavor you like I am sure you will find.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy, we have nutella here in hawaii but im not a big fan but i love waffles.

    ReplyDelete