Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For My READERS!!

Tossa De Mar, Spain
"The Whole World in Front of Me"
Hi everyone! I just wanted to come on here and ask you...WHO ARE ALL OF YOU?? DO you all have blogs as well and if you do, please let me know!!! I have been writing for only about two months and have really enjoyed it, and as long as you keep reading, I will sure be updating more frequently. I want to start taking you with on all my adventures, most of them which involve traveling Europe, so if you are interested I will start posting more pictures of where I have been so far. This Summer my husband has planned a trip to Rome, Italy! My dream come true! I have always wanted to go to Italy, something about that country just intrigues me, ever since I was a child. I am not sure why but something tells me I was from there once in my past life! HA HA!
I have started to reshape my Youtube Channel as well. I want to show more, be more for all of you. I don't like to be strictly one subject. I love being all things. That has become a challenge now though because I have felt my channel has become unorganized. You all know how that feels when you have an unorganized area of your life and it seems like everything just gets lost in all the turmoil. So this past week I have thought of ideas to organize this BLOG and my CHANNEL. Well, my life too. My life has not changed too much but I will say that I have met some really cool people since I have started blogging and filming Youtube videos. There is a WHOLE world out there.
Sorry for all the rambling. I just want to say THANK YOU so much for following my blog and if I can inspire one person by writing my thoughts down, then I truly have succeeded. You know, blogs are a good way to vent sometimes, even if you're not writing the bad, negative thoughts down, this is really a relaxing and stress free way to get things out.
Again, please let me know if you have a BLOG of your own or YOUTUBE channel, I would love to get to know all of you!! Also, if there are any military wives or any women out there interested in what military wives are up to, please visit: http://www.realmilitarywives.tv/   You will not be disappointed!!!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog over the weekend, and loved reading your life story!!! Hope to here more soon.....keep writing!!!!!! I to am a fellow Army wife stationed in Hawaii, you can check out my blog here.
    http://texasbornandraised.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete