Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Operation Body Makeover:UPDATE

So I have been on a long journey to lose weight and the best part about it is that my best friend (my husband)  is right along side of me, cheering me on and also losing weight with me!! It is great to have a partner because I feel it is easier this way because you motivate eachother. Not to mention, eating is the best part because cooking healthy meals together without a fight, is wonderful!! I have been doing a lot of Zumba, and just started P90X with my hubby. We both have reasons why we want to lose weight, but we support eachother on it no matter what! If you are having trouble finding ways to motivate yourself, find someone you know who will cheer you on or support your goals. I try to motivate others to join an exercise program because really you have nothing to lose (besides inches and calories)! It won't hurt, in fact it stimulates your body and in the end you have more energy. Getting passed the sore muscles is the best part, it will hurt at first, but it will get better over time!!! So come join me on my journey to lose those last few pounds and inches, I know you can do it too!!! So in the words of Justin Timberlake, I will be getting my SEXY BACK!!! Hoooah!

For more on this topic, watch below!!! If you would love to follow my husband's journey, he will be right here: http://www.thrillbeatz.blogspot.com/ !!

Have a wonderful and healthy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment