Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

P90X: Back on the Wagon

So I gave up P90X 4 weeks ago when I was doing ZUMBA in the gym 3-4 times a week. For those of you who have never heard of P90X..please go ahead and Google it.......I'll wait....ok it is INSANE! I restarted the program tonight with my husband and it BURNS! We did the Chest and Back Workout and it was really hard for me but I did my best, this was after 1 hour of Zumba at the Gym mind you! I skipped out on the AB Ripper tonight. I know I have to be patient to see results. My goals with this program is to look toned by Summer time, I am not wanting to look like Popeye the Sailor Man at all, in my opinion if I am more ripped than my husband, I think I had gone too far. I want him to look like the MAN! lol. I am so excited to continue this program and then incorporate INSANITY as well. I think they call it the "Hybrid." Anyway there is so much hype about this program and now I know why. It is very intense and it gets you sweating within the first 15min or less! I suggest, get your deordorant, sweat towel and a huge bottle of water! The only thing I know for sure is you need to invest in some weights, something you are comfortable lifting and a pull up bar, may I suggest you look for one on Amazon.com. They seem to have the best deals.
Remember, you don't have to do all the workouts on the screen, go at your own pace. My muscles are hurting and are sore but it is a good sore if you know what I mean? I didn't consult with a dr either but I have been working out consistently since last Fall....I hope to show some results soon, hope by week ONE. I am not sure if I will be skipping days since I still do Zumba but I will let you know along the way. I want to dedicate this blog to a MILITARY WIFE out there who is having a rough time right now but is still working her butt off with this program. I can link her YT channel below if you would love to watch her transformation! Also, I would love to dedicate this blog to my husband, who pushes me to be better and stronger. I love you Christopher and thank you for making me keep my chin up, literally, THAT PULL UP BAR is tough!! If you would love to watch any of my OPERATION BODY MAKEOVER videos, just visit my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SofiaAlejandra9
My husband is also documenting his weightloss:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thrillbeatz21
 
and watch another Military Wife Kailin get her P90X on:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTurnersJourney

1 comment:

  1. I have the Insanity work out program as well and it is intense. I run at the track by my house every evening and do a morning work out at home. You are a great motivator. I have never done Zumba but I hear its great!!!!

    ReplyDelete