Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

P90X DAY2: Plyometrics

DAY 2 of P90X
HOLY MUSCLES! Yeah my body is hurting. I figured what better way to show my results than to update frequently on here!! So I made it a point to take a pic after all my workouts so I can show accountability! I finished Day 2 and I am feeling it!! Wow, I don't think I will be able to move after I sleep. I am doing this because I want my BC body back (Before Children). I hope that I can accomplish my goals in the next 90 days! Hopefully sooner. I have been eating right and trying to sleep at least 7-9hours a night. Now I feel like I have more energy and I find myself staying up late especially on nights my hubby is working. So back to the subject at hand. P90X is great so far. I feel on top of the world right now. If you have any questions about the program please, just ask away. I will be brutally honest and tell you that it is HARD but I am sure it will all be worth it!!! Well off to shower and go to bed, tomorrow will be another challenging day as I have zumba class and P90X again!! Hope to have a coffee/group date in the morning with some more military wives!! Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment