Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chris Says: "do you know what day it is?"

AHHHH!!!! I completely forgot it was Father's Day!! Yeah a big oops considering my hubby and I share three kids together. He asked me the morning of, and I was like, "no what day is it?" He said, "It's FATHER's DAY."  I missed it completely. I don't know if it is because I lost track of time while VACATIONING in Italy, yes I said ITALY. The hubby planned a special trip for us in ROME, Italy. I completely fell in love there again with my hubby. The food, atmosphere, and the dream of being in Italy made me oblivious to anything else around me. That was no excuse of course. My husband who never asks me for anything wasn't even mad that I had forgotten. I beat myself over it the whole day as we went to sight see around ROME. He said he didn't want anything from me, that he had it all right in front of him. A family. He tells me over and over how happy he is that he has US. Two sons, a daughter, and our crazy life together. I must admit spending Father's Day in Italy was amazing. I don't think my hubby will forget this years Father's Day as we visited an ancient city. Did I mention we walked pretty much the whole time we were in Italy!? Yeah crazy, but totally worth it. I did manage to buy my hubby a gift before we left to Italy that I had forgotten. He likes massages and I invested in some cool massage tools. That will be a gift that will keep on giving. Of course I will be doing the work but it is totally worth having my hubby relax.
I just want to say Chris if you are reading this, without you I would be lost. Without you, I would be unhappy, I know it. I am proud of you because you are the best daddy our kids could ask for and I am sorry I missed your special day but I promise I will make it up to you. Thank you also for making my dreams come true every day you are here and especially Italy. That is an amazing experience I will never forget!!
Happy Father's Day love! (***So I tried to add pictures but it won't allow it, Blogger is experiencing technical difficulties***)

1 comment: