Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cosmetic Surgery: Tummy Tuck

Totally random I know, but for me this may be my only option. Let me give you a background story on this. I had two children via c-section within two years!! EEK! I gained massive amount of weight both times. I am pretty small framed and I went from a size 2/3..to a 9 in 9 months with a weight from 113 to 176 lbs. The second time wasn't so bad but I was still pretty heavy. I am not saying cosmetic surgery is my only option but if I have been working on my body consistently for about a year now with minimal results...I need to turn to other options. My ab muscles are so weak that I can't hold my stomach in and I don't even want to mention the extra skin. Ok so you all may have noticed I have been doing Zumba and other workouts but lately I have been so unmotivated because I see my stomach area everyday and it makes me want to quit. This has affected me greatly that I find myself hiding from people and the outside world. I know I am not the only one with insecurities in this world but IT is really bugging me. I did a little research and it could be that my tummy will never return to its original shape. I know, two kids can do that but I feel my case is drastic, I would show pics but it would be out of a horror film. I am down to 116 lbs, a consistent weight for two months now but I want more..I want my abs back!! So my plan right now is to get on a even healthier diet, strict one, and do more ab work!! I don't want the cosmetic surgery right now, but it still lingers in the back of my mind. Has anyone out there had the surgery before? I need advice!! If I am going under the knife I am asking for boobs too!! Why not!? lol. You know I never thought that I would be thinking of cosmetic surgery, where has my self confidence gone too?? 

5 comments:

  1. Hm, there's nothing wrong with having a tummy tuck or any kind of cosmetic surgery, for that matter. As long as it's safe for your body, then you shouldn't worry about things. If you plan on getting surgery, you should get ready in advance; work out and go on a healthy diet! Those things can really help out in preparation for the surgery.

    -Bettie Comerford

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! I'm pretty sure a tummy tuck would be the easiest way to solve your problem. There's nothing wrong with a tummy tuck, it's the most common procedure there is. Why don't you consult with a plastic surgeon and ask what your options are. Then, decide from then on. The surgery that you wanted isn't so drastic. There's just gonna sculpt down your tummy area and remove those extra skin that you have.

    Shavonda Duarte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these two girls here are right. Nothing's wrong with this kind of procedure. There are lots of women who want to have a well-shaped bod for some reasons. But as they always say, it comes with the territory, and the final decision will always be yours. So, if you want a change, just go with it!

    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sofia,
    Thanks for sharing your life story about tummy tuck. People are now looking for the easy way to reduce fat from their body. Your story will provide inspiration to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sofia, we have huge database of cosmetic surgery centers & cosmetic surgeon offering tummy tuck surgery at very affordable price all over the world, Just visit alluremedspa to get procedure pricing, doctor & patient reviews etc, i am sure after visiting alluremedspa you'r all doubts will be get cleared.

    ReplyDelete