Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

No Youtube??

I have been trying to download youtube onto my internet explorer and it can't be found?? Is this a permanent thing or a maintenance day? Not sure but I am not freaking out at all as some people may be since they get paid by the website. I have not made it that far. I do love youtube don't get me wrong, but it is not my life. I mean some people have quit making videos for the fact that youtube pulled their partnership, or let me say their paycheck. I started my youtube channel to share information about the military and about thrift shopping along with saving money. I don't have many subscribers but I appreciate every single one of them. I find myself not wanting to be a follower at all and I suppose I could become a beauty guru but I have no idea where I would start. I love makeup and pretty things but that is not one of my passions. Thrift shopping is one of my passions. I love to thrift, it gives me a rush when I find something I like for a fraction of the regular price. But anyway, Youtube is down right now and that is just fine, no freak out for me. Totally Random Blog, it was either this or dealing with the stomach virus in my household, I probably would have grossed you out by that one!!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment