Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

HELLO world!!!

I took a huge break from writing in my blog and from my Youtube Channel, but that break is over. I took time to spend with my step daughter who just left to go back to the states yesterday. I wanted to make sure we spent as much time as we could together since MAY might be the next time I see her. Hopefully sooner. I miss her already. I have also been focusing on my weight loss journey, sticking to Turbo Fire, today is day 18 and I feel great, I LOVE the way TFire makes me feel. I am more energized and my body......well I have lost more weight. I am down as of today I weigh 110.5 lbs and I lost inches but I don't know the exact numbers. I am so happy!!!!! I LOVE IT!! Well, that was such a quick update, oh yeah, my hubby is away at training this is day 12 for him and he is doing great at WLC (Warriors Leadership Class). He is in Germany so I won't see him until he returns. This will be the longest we have EVER been apart so it has been a challenge but I am getting through it, ONE DAY AT A TIME. So in the meantime, I will continue to work out and eat right!! So far I am loving the results, hope my hubby will too when he returns!!! I know he will. Please let me know how you keep fit and what you eat to stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment