Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Newspaper Nails!!!

The new trend! Newspaper ink on your nails, sounds weird right?? WELL it looks neat..at least I think so and some ladies around here. I was at the thrift store the other day and a lady says "how did you do that to your nails?" And for a minute I thought...well.....about to explain, when I said "you know let me give you the link to my video on how to do it."  Was that too much...I mean should I have explained it there or offered her the instructions via Youtube? When she said, "you know around here there aren't very many nail techs and you would do great!"  She said I should charge for a service like this. I don't know a part of me would feel weird doing that since I don't have a license. I could do it out of my home....sure charge 10 Euro or 12 Euro for a full set..that would be great. But a part of me says no. Why is it that when I see an opportunity to make money I always feel guilty for charging people?? Anyways back to the subject. Newspaper on your nails is very much like the times when we would stamp playdough onto newspaper to grab the ink. It was fun back then. Now we place that ink on our nails giving us ladies a unique design on our nails, brilliant!!! I love the look so much and it is very fun to do. So I went ahead and shared it on Youtube for all the ladies on RealMilitaryWives.tv. Talking about that site, if you have not visited just yet and want to know a little about the military from a woman's perspective, a wive's perspective, tune in!!! It's FREE! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your nail video! Also I am your newest follower! You can follow back at: tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete