Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Zumba Fitness 2 (Wii) is here!

I was so happy that my hubby found the game at our PX! I played it for the first time a few days ago and loved it!!! If you liked the first one, you are going to LOVE the second one. The graphics and music are so much better and the moves are current!! I just wanted to come on here and let you all know that if you are thinking of purchasing this game, you will be happy with it. What is also great about this game is that it tells you how many calories you burn, you know in 50 min I burned 392 calories?? It is amazing!!! This game is great for the holidays and it was only $39.99!! You can't beat that price!! If you already go to a gym to do Zumba, I would suggest getting this game for the days you skip out at the gym because it will give you the same results!! Get your towel ready and a bottle of water!! It's time to ZUMBA!




No comments:

Post a Comment