Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Technical difficulties!

I had to pack my desktop to move back to the U.S. and so I was left with a computer without software to edit videos! Ahhhh! I filmed the whole PCS or move and can't post anything. I apologize for that. I am able to spend time with family on our way to our new location and have been enjoying every minute. It feels great to be back! I haven't gotten used to the to the time change at all and either have the kids. So we are usually up super early and in bed by 7pm. Right now I am typing from my phone. I am having to relearn how to use a cellphone as I had a basic one for three years! iPhones are a challenge for me! I will be updating my blog very often. Thank you so much for reading my blog! More posts to come soon on our journey back to the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment