Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Tropical Strawberry Shakeology is VEGAN!! :)

I haven't been writing about my home business because I was taking a break from it since I was in the process of moving. Since we are somewhat settled in, not quite, no household goods yet...I have decided to start back up on my business. I started spreading the word!!! I ordered business cards and everything!!
So let me start by raving about VISTAPRINT, I am sure you probably have already seen a commercial or two about how they can make you feel professional, well it's true!! They are reasonably priced and the products are nice (review on my Youtube channel in the near future).
Along with business cards, I have scheduled my first expo here at Ft.Lewis, WA. It is this coming Saturday and I am super nervous! All week I will be getting ready for it, making sure I will have my display down pat with all the information everyone needs!! I did come down with a bug so I am pumping myself up with extra Shakeology this week! That will sure give me the energy.
People ask me why I started Team Beachbody and all I can say right now is that I believe in their products. I was struggling to lose those extra pounds, you know the ones that are stuck in your thighs and in your love handles...yup those! I managed to lose inches and pounds in just three weeks with Turbo Fire, and with drinking Shakeology, I have maintained my weight! Not bad. I don't like raving or giving a positive review on anything that I don't believe in. I have to try it for myself and if it works, I will tell you it works! BUT YOU, really have to want it! I can sell you workout DVDs and shakeology all day, but if you don't take the initiative to get up and workout, you won't see results. Plain and simple.


LET ME GIVE YOU SOME NEW INFO:

Shakeology Tropical Strawberry is OUT, ready to order in 24 to go packets or in a 30 serving bag!! It is 100% Vegan!! Yes, lactose and dairy free!! ORDER NOW AT: http://www.myshakeology.com/SofiaAlejandra


Rockin' Body by Shaun T is also on SALE!! 19.95 plus shipping and handling!! That is a 60% savings and I already have my copy at home!! OH YEAH!! (review coming soon). ORDER at: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/SofiaAlejandra

I will answer any questions you would like!! Contact me!! sofiaalejandra9@yahoo.com

So with all this said, I AM BACK IN BUSINESS and you will be seeing me more involved in Team Beachbody!!



****MILITARY SPOUSES & ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBERS, SIGN UP TO BE A COACH FOR FREE AND RECEIVE ALL THE BENEFITS**** NO MONTHLY FEES OR SIGN UP FEES!!  Ask me HOW!!

Shakeology for an active coach is only $2.99 a SHAKE!! All that goodness for $2.99!! I will take it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment