Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Monday, March 5, 2012

A first for my kids: KFC!!

It has been around 4 years since Chris and I have ordered KFC. My boys never had the opportunity to taste it since we lived overseas. We were out and about the other day and wanted to eat some fastfood and we drove right by a KFC and thought, well we haven't had fried chicken in a LONG time, let's go!!!
We went through the drive thru and we didn't even know what to choose. What we wanted they had run out of for the day so we chose, half grilled and half fried...dinner meal at $24.00!! The price for chicken has really increased!! It didn't matter though because, my kids enjoyed every bite of the meal!! I am not into cold slaw...so instead we chose the corn on the cob...I don't think they add enough flavor to it...(I have to alter the flavor of my corn)

Andreas loving it with lipstick on his face!! lol.

I do enjoy their mashed potatoes because of the gravy and the chicken, IS FABULOUS!!

 One of my friends told me to try Popeyes next time...so that is on the list!! I believe there is one on post!!

I had to document the first time my children had eaten KFC...something to write about in their baby books!! lol..Alessandro at 3yrs old and Andreas almost 2!!

KFC is not the greatest meal they could eat as it does have a lot of fattening ingredients in it, but once in a while it is ok to give your children fastfood, since we compensate at home with healthier meals.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are cute :) Did they enjoy their first KFC?

    ReplyDelete