Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Making Some Changes on the Home Front!

I don't often talk about "homelife" and to be quite honest, I have no idea why! I am a mother of two boys under the age of 3 and I thought, why not start a mother series on my Youtube Channel, on things I wish I knew before I had children!! I have learned so much in these past three years. Life goes by so fast and I realize it when I see my children learning new things and think, where did they learn that from?? I also have my step daughter during the Summers and I would love to speak about the challenges of being a step mother.  
So that idea is on my list!! Other changes I have recently made, is how I time manage. I am employed now!! I am working more hours than I anticipated and that is ok. When I get involved in something I like to give it 1,000 percent. Unfortunately some other things get left behind in my life. My social life and my love life. It is true...they get neglected and so I need to start placing that back into my life as soon as possible. I am starting to get a handle on things finally as I am able to organize my work schedule with my home schedule and what is great, I do both at home!! lol.

Alessandro is 3 1/2yrs old.

My sons are in daycare and my oldest son was having trouble communicating before and now he speaks in sentences!! He goes to the Headstart program M-F for three and a half hours a day. I am amazed at how fast he has picked up other words. He has also learned how to play with his brother and finally start sharing. He has even taken time to teach his little brother new words!!! My oldest is 3 years old and my youngest looks up to him so much, so when my son is at daycare, he misses him so much. He looks all over the house for him. I am beyond happy with the headstart program I chose...it has truly made a difference, and I learned some history on it too!! It has been around this area for over 25 years and it is family owned.

Andreas will be 2yrs old soon!!
 
Now the home front, the house, UGH!!! I can't seem to catch up. The problem is ME. I know it is because I get so distracted with wanting to finish other things. SO today March 24th, 2012, I am finishing laundry, dishes and whatever else that needs to be put away. I find that having a mess of things creates a mess of things in the rest of your life...I can't have that!! Christopher my husband says he will be working on the house on his day off this week, no that is not right, my butt needs to shift gears, and quick!
I can't be any more happy with my job. It allows me to make a difference in the lives of Military Spouses, Active Duty Members and Veterans, I couldn't have asked for a better company! I will be writing a blog in the next couple days talking to you about my new journey and occupation, and why it means so much to me!! Thank you for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. HOme life sounds just like a military wife, trying to get hold on things! Which is normal you also have a good husband that helps out in the house which is ALWAYS a plus! You are blessed! You Go Girl!!!

    I can differently relate because right now my husband got orders to cali and I can't wait, so your PCS videos came right on time, plus I am looking forward to you explaining more about what you enjoy doing at work! BE Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you Sofia! It feels awesome to start new on something & what better place than to start fresh in a new state, a new home, a new look, a new job, a new education, a new YOU! You know I'll support you 110%!! Xo

    ReplyDelete