Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Masque


Sexy I know!!
 I was strolling along the grocery store when I looked up and saw a long row of face masks. I thought that I would give one a try! I know it may sound bad but I hardly ever use products like these. I am simple when it comes to my face, I only use a facial scrub every other day and I have used the same one for years!!!! When it comes to products I love using the same brands that I have loved for years instead of buying new ones to try...I am a lot like my parents! But this time it was different, I thought I would try the Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Masque (that is one long name) for only 95 cents!! Ehh, why not??
So today after I filmed a TAG for my YT channel, I thought I would give it a whirl. I actually quite enjoyed it. Although it was quite messy trying to apply it, my face felt so smooth and fresh afterwards. I think my face deserved it! Since Chris has left I don't get a lot of sleep. I have insomnia when I am stressed and when I think too much. My brain just never stops so typically I am up at very late hours watching television in my room or surfing the net on my phone. BAD!!

I am starting to notice bags under my eyes...and to top it off I have not felt like eating as much as I should. Sure I may drop a few pounds but it is very unhealthy. Moral of this story is: Treat yourself well, your body and your mind. If you are a mother, your kids deserve a healthy mommy. If you are a wife, your husband deserves a healthy wife to come home to. Most of all you deserve to be healthy and happy. So this is my promise to myself and you that I will get more rest and I will treat myself better than I have been. No more late nights and no more skipping meals. STRESS is not my best friend.

As for the face peel off masque, I will be getting one every two weeks! You should give it a try if you haven't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment