Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Voo Doo Doughnuts Put A Spell On Me!!

Sprinkles, chocolate, pretzels, cream-filled, cereal, candy, bacon and more!!

They weren't kidding when they said these were one of the best doughnuts on earth!! Every bite was ORGASMIC!! Can I say that here??

Voo Doo Doughnut can be found in Portland, Oregon. We went to another marriage retreat over the weekend and we had heard that this place was wonderful for the most weirdest food combinations on a doughnut ever! <---Run-on sentence.

I ordered my doughnut with bacon on it...BACON!! Bacon with maple syrup flavored frosting. Pure heaven in every bite. Well because I love bacon!! Needless to say, for a "Voo Doo" inspired creation, I will have to go and buy some similar doughnuts and fry up some bacon anytime I crave a doughnut for the rest of my life.

Christopher opted for the VOO DOO classic doughnut. Shaped into a VOO DOO doll!! Neat! The thing about this doughnut, it has blood-red jelly inside of it. Now that was a surprise! (As Seen Above)

The boys each received a Cap'n Crunch Doughnut. My oldest devoured it in seconds!

The moral of the story. This completely went against my "diet" but for these doughnuts, I would cheat any day!!

For a little history about Voo Doo Doughnut please visit:
http://voodoodoughnut.com/doughnuts.html

A Video Link:
http://gimmedoughnut.com/



I didn't get to try their ale but I imagine it would taste wonderful, not sure about the burps afterwards!
Bacon Maple Ale


No comments:

Post a Comment